The differences between disability and handicap do not come from the choice of acceptable language; they depend upon the gifts of understanding, acceptance and responsibility. Whatever disability or difficulty I face, can never become a true handicap if I acknowledge two fundamental truths: First, I must understand the limitations imposed upon me by my disabling condition. Then, I must accept my responsibility to overcome them.
New Years Day 2010 I was inspired by my Yahweh (God) to make a hip website to inspire and educate people. Granted, I had no clue how to make a website, but I was determined to do so. After weeks of struggling to figure out how to create a site, Yahweh sent me an angel named Mike Tawse, who taught me everything I needed to know about web design.
The Flopside includes:
1. Current Issues- I believe that we are being “dumbed down” by the coorperate owned media, who are experts at twisting news to make it fit their agenda. I love to unravel the stories and find the truth burried beneath.
2. Well Being- For me, natural heath is the key to living well. My life has improved tremendously since I started eating well, exercising and using natural means of staying well. I hope to share some of this knowledge in hopes of helping improve your life.
3. The Furry Side- A great passion of mine is “critters”. I love studying dog breeds, behavior and training techniques. I also live on a farm with many different critters, so I always have plenty of stories from The Furry Side.
4. Entertainment- I’m an avid reader and I love to share my thoughts on books. I also try to keep up with movies.
5. Quotes- My current passion is quotes. I love that I can learn so much from one phrase and how it can evoke an idea or an emotion.
So, I hope you enjoy your journey into The Flopside. I welcome your thoughts and comments.